Month: April 2014
Shilpa just delivered a 2 day workshop for MLC Kindergarten Teachers and Head Teacher… It was really inspiring!
The tailor made workshop had the following objectives:
– know more about how communication works (using NLP models)
– have learnt and practised some techniques for smoother delegation of work and resolving conflicts
– have gained skills in giving feedback to others (colleagues as well as students)
– have experienced some tools for facilitating participatory meetings and brainstorming
– have revisited and understood better MLCs values
– have applied some coaching and goal setting techniques to support your team mates
– have set yourself a SMART goal and gained some insights about achieving it
So what’s the difference between Criticism and Feedback?
Some drama to internalise the new technique “Interaction Feedback”
– showing how it’s not to be done as well as how to do it well!!
It was Shilpa’s birthday – I spent it doing what I love to do – train and inspire others! What a lovely surprise they gave me with a cake and lots of singing and flowers and a huge card!! WOW!
And Zahra’s new definition of NLP – love it!
Unleashing creativity and refreshing our Mission, Vision and Core Values through art and groupwork
So which group made the best poster and presentation?
Cake for Shilpa – yummy!! Thank you MLC teachers – I had the best birthday with you all!!